WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALERSHIP
- Do you calculate profit margins by product class, product, customer and sales territory?
- Are your overhead costs being properly allocated to inventory?
- Have you performed a cost benefit analysis to compare lost purchasing discounts to borrowing costs?
- Does your financial reporting system provide you with timely and pertinent financial data?
- Do you need help identifying your opportunities for improving your operational efficiency?
- Does your financial controller need assistance?
- Do you have safeguards in place to promote fraud prevention?
Wholesale Distributor/Dealerships is a large and diverse section of our economy. Issues with cash flow enhancement, freight and energy costs, computerization, delivery systems, and pricing pressure make your industry highly competitive. You need current financial data to obtain your business objectives and increase your profitability. knows your industry and can assist you with proactive ideas to make the best decisions for your business.
As the distribution industry is unique and dynamic, changes occur rapidly, and direct access to our professionals is one of the reasons our distribution clients prefer working with us. Our professionals understand volatility and intricacies of owning and operating a distribution network. Their in-depth knowledge of the tax issues affecting your distribution/dealership gives them the insight to provide sound business advice
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Operational Profitability Analysis and Distribution Management
- Breakeven and New Product Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Audits, Review and Compilations
- Internal Accounting Assistance and Training
- Evaluation of Internal Control Systems
- Inventory Management and Controls
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Projections
- Business Restructuring
- Inventory Capitalization Rules
We can evaluate and improve your profitability with tax planning and strategy, as well as identify those critical opportunities for you to improve day-to-day management and operation of your distributorship/dealership.