HOW CAN WE ASSIST?
Assurance Services for External Reporting
- Do you have concerns about the cost/value of your current financial reporting services?
- Is your current accounting firm consistently missing your reporting deadlines?
- Are you inundated with questions that are seemingly unrelated to the audit, review or compilation process?
- Are you getting useful recommendations related to your internal controls and operating efficiencies?
- Does your current auditor assist you with obtaining a timely understanding of the ever-changing financial reporting requirements?
- Does your auditor tailor your audit to the unique operational aspects of your business?
Our audit professionals train and operate on a risk-based model that demands a clear understanding of your business, your industry and your internal controls. The service team at Rehmani & Co., Chartered Accountants, uses the latest in audit technology and software to identify exceptions and perform high-end analysis. It is this sophisticated financial analysis that allows our team to give you the perspective you need to manage your business and supports you on the road to success.
The audit team at Rehmani & Co., Chartered Accountants, focuses on the core values of integrity and stewardship. These values create a business culture that motivates us to provide financial reports that are objective, independent and credible. Our industry-focused professionals start with listening to you and your concerns, then collaborating with you to bring you the insights and information you need. Our team is always sensitive to the cost of these engagements and is committed to bringing you the best value for the level of assurance services that you require.
- Do you need assistance with external financial reporting requirements to meet your third-party reporting responsibilities and your auditors’ expectations?
- Are you getting the kind of accounting information you need to make sound business decisions?
- Do you have a strategic business plan that keeps your expenses under control?
- Do you have the right procedures in place to promote a strong internal control environment?
- Has your business outgrown your current financial reporting systems?
Rehmani & Co., Chartered Accountants provides advice and assistance on a wide variety of assurance and advisory matters for both privately- and publicly-held companies. This service comes to you with experience, open communication, proactive response and candid advice to your issues.
- On-going support with financial accounting questions and assistance
- QuickBooks™ support from a Certified QuickBooks™ Pro-advisor
- Internal control reviews
- Accounting efficiency and month end closing assistance
- Management reports
- Assistance with banking and insurance matters
- Forensic analysis
- Fraud investigations
- Investigative accounting
- Embezzlement and fraud
- What is the real focus of your business?
- How is technological change impacting your market?
- Do you know what your competition is planning?
- Does your company structure minimize your tax and maximize your growth potential?
- Do you know what your business is worth?
- Does your business development plan include mergers or acquisitions?
These days, running a successful business takes the right balance of experience, knowledge, intuition, ingenuity and skill.
At , we help you develop procedures for regular business reviews and forecasting. With an established ongoing way to see how current activities and anticipated future events interrelate, you can take a proactive hand guiding your business through measurable progress. With practical advice from us, you can attain the vision you have for your business in mind.
Our services include
- Strategic planning
- Marketing strategies
- Entity analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
Business Valuations and Litigation Support
- Do you need assets valued?
- Are you buying or selling a business?
- Are you planning to dissolve a business entity?
- Do you need to determine the value of a business because a business partner is leaving/retiring?
- Are you involved with an insurance claim filed for a loss of revenue?
A variety of business and personal events and transactions relating to legal matters require the need for the specialized knowledge and expertise of an experienced professional. From business valuations and forensic accounting to litigation support and expert witness testimony, the members of our valuation & dispute service staff are specialists in understanding the subtleties of litigious situations. We can help you and your attorneys negotiate your way through complex accounting, tax, economic, and financial matters with confidence and the foremost – complete confidentiality. We can help you determine the value of a business for purposes of
- Divorce (Property Inventory, analyzing cash transactions for spousal support)
- Tax requirements
- Sale or purchase of a business
- Issuance of options or stock to employees
- Buyout agreements among business owners
We assist insurance companies and claimants with preparing and evaluating insurance claims for a variety of causes, including loss of income and business interruption.
Our services include
- Business appraisals
- Economic damages
- Expert testimony
Operational & Financial Consulting
- Do you feel in control of your business at all times?
- Do you manage a budget?
- Do you have concerns about cash management?
- Do you know the real costs of each of your products and/or services?
- Are you able to make pricing decisions based on internal and external information currently available?
- Are your production methods and quality assurance procedures as effective and efficient as they should be?
Let us assist you in effectively identifying, prioritizing and implementing strategic projects to provide business value. Whether you are restructuring due to economic and market changes, facing a lawsuit, merger or dispute, or making financial decisions outside the experience of your internal team, let us help you. We can deliver experienced, specialized and objective financial advice for a myriad of specific business situations.
- Cash flow forecasts
- Financial management
- Operational planning
- Will the next generation in your family take over your business?
- Will you sell your business to a competitor or to key employees?
- What kind of financing are you expecting your successor to obtain?
- Are you providing the leadership growth and technical training to individuals who may be candidates to take over?
You’ve worked hard building your business, and transitioning it to new owners requires thoughtful and detailed planning. The timeline, financial data and entity type all enter into this decision. Our team of experienced advisors you can rely on when the necessary financial skills and business priorities are essential to a smooth transition.
Tax Planning & Compliance Services
- Do you think you’re paying more than you should in taxes?
- Have you considered strategic planning to help reduce or defer your tax burden?
- Are you making a significant personal or business decision that will affect your taxes?
- Have you received specific recommendations from a professional for improving your tax situation?
- Are you facing an audit or have you received correspondence from FBR?
Regardless of how much money you make each year, you’d probably like to keep more of what you make !! That’s why it is important to get the advice and assistance of a professional you can trust – so you can optimize your earnings today, and make the right financial decisions for tomorrow.
Tax laws have recently become even more complex with introduction of Sales Tax on Services – with changes that some professionals struggle to keep up with. We understand these changes and the choices they present as well as opportunities they provide to save money. Our tax professionals draw on experience to manage your Income & Sales tax obligations. We’ll prepare your annual tax return and strategies so you can plan for next year’s tax-related activities, and provide assistance on other matters that might affect your personal or business finances.
Our services include
- Transactions Analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- Income tax planning and registrations
- Individual income tax return preparation and filings
- Applications for the Exemption certificates
- Tax audit representation and penalty mitigation.
- NGO/ NPO/ trust income tax return planning and preparation
- Business tax services and strategies
- Sales tax registration and planning
- Sales tax return preparation and filing
Corporate and Secretarial Services
Outsourcing the corporate secretarial work to our dedicated professional would mean that the directors can be sure the company is complying with the rules. Thus, leaving them to concentrate on their core services.
Our corporate secretarial services include
- Incorporation of company
- Preparations of legal and formal documentation
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Assistance in winding up of a company
- Assistance in corporate policy formation
- Assistance in defining & developing corporate culture and
- Preparing joint venture and business agreements
- Attendance at board meeting
- Registration of business names
- Registration of foreign company
- Provision of local nominee director
You may wish to outsource all your accounting functions to us. These services would include
- Accounting Administration
Corporate Recovery and Liquidation
When a company is in financial difficulties our priority is to turn it around. However where this is not possible, we are committed to finding the best solution for the business and shareholders.
This would entail one of the following
- Court appointed receivership
- Judicial management
- Voluntary liquidation